MK-1 ULTRA STRUCTURAL FIREFIGHTING GLOVE
Experience unrivaled protection and performance with the MK-1 Ultra Structural Firefighting Glove - certified, compliant, and in high demand.
Introducing the revolutionary MK-1 Ultra Structural Firefighting Glove, a game-changer in the industry. Built to withstand demanding conditions and designed for maximum performance, this glove is in high demand among professionals. Please note that these gloves tend to run small; we recommend ordering a size larger than your usual fit. Rest assured that this model is certified and compliant with NFPA 1971:2018 standards. Crafted with premium kangaroo skin, these gloves offer enhanced strength, durability, and suppleness all in one package. The water-resistant leather makes them resistant to moisture while providing unbeatable protection ounce for ounce; they are considered one of the most durable firefighting gloves on the market. Boasting exceptional tensile strength, these gloves feature multiple layers including Kevlar knit for unparalleled thermal resistance, cut resistance, puncture resistance as well as radiant heat resistance. With an added moisture barrier protection against chemicals and bloodborne pathogens specifically addressed within their design structure contributing to optimal performance levels even under extreme situations. The goatskin palm ensures excellent grip without compromising comfort or dexterity - critical factors when time is of the essence during operations. Limited sizes are available so act now if you want top-tier protection at your fingertips!
- Enhanced Strength and Durability: Crafted with kangaroo skin, these firefighting gloves offer unmatched tensile strength and durability ounce for ounce
- Ultimate Protection: With multiple layers of Kevlar knit, these gloves provide exceptional thermal, cut, puncture, and radiant heat resistance to safeguard against various hazards
- Water-Resistant Suppleness: The water-resistant leather construction ensures flexibility and suppleness while protecting against moisture barrier breaches during critical operations
- Certified Performance: Compliant with NFPA 1971:2018 standards, this model features a goatskin palm for optimal grip and protection against chemicals and bloodborne pathogens
Approximately 1week to ship due to high demand
run small, order one size larger
MODEL # 7877K
CERTIFIED COMPLIANT TO NFPA 1971:2018
Kangaroo Skin Version of MK-1 with enhanced Strength, Durability and Suppleness of this Legendary Naturally Water-Resistant Leather.
Kangaroo Skin is ounce for ounce the most durable leather with
10 times the tensile strength of cowhide.
Sizes: 70N (XS), 70W (SM), 76N (MED), 76W (LG), 82N (XL), 82W (XXL), 82XW (XXXL)
• Unprecedented 5 layers of 100% Kevlar knit for Premium Thermal, Cut & Puncture Resistance
• Cowhide reinforced back shell for long term Radiant Heat Resistance
• NFPA 1971 Compliant Moisture Barrier blocks Chemicals and Bloodborne Pathogens
• Multi-layer Kevlar Knit with Goatskin Palm provides Outstanding Flexibility, Grip and Dexterity
• Unique Sculpted Fingertip Design Provides Highest Level Tactility
• Intricate Sewing Construction for Highly Functional Tailored Fit
• Sewn Down Palm Layers for more Efficient Grip
• Premium Leather and 100% Kevlar for Rugged Construction
• Reinforced Thumb Crotch Protects High Wear Area
• Inner Liner Sewn and Bonded at the fingertips
CAN NOT SHIP THIS PRODUCT TO CANADA 🇨🇦